Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 14 May 2011

15 Day Quote Challenge: Day Five: a short quote

To live would be an awfully big adventure....

Peter Pan, Disney


I love this quote so much that I wanted it as a tattoo on my foot....until I realised it would be too long/too small so I decided on Live without regrets instead. I think this quote just sums life up for me though. Life is one huge adventure. Even at 22 I feel I have already experienced loads. I am looking forward to the next part of mine, after finishing Uni this year...

And the other similar quote from this being To die would be an awfully big adventure, well I agree with that too! Nobody knows what happens after we die, so it is going to be one hell of an adventure to find out when my time comes. Unlike my mum who is terrified of dying, I am not too scared. Death is inevitable. Live life to your fullest and you have nothing to fear at the end.

That turned deeper than I expected. I blame a severe lack of sleep and revision overload!

Hope all my readers are good! Will be back to blogging more asap!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...