Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Winner of the Summer Competition is.....



So I stupidly left my phone that has the random name picker app on it that I usually use at my mum's flat, so instead I used one of the online fruit machines as I have seen a lot of other blogger use them. So.... the winner of the Start of Summer competition is....





.....Emily Joiner! Well done Emily, I will email you so I can get your address and send the prize out to you asap! Thanks to everyone who entered, and to those of you that wanted to enter but are international followers, I am very sorry but due to postage costs being so high, none of my current competitions are open to other countries. I will make this clear in future competitions however as I understand it was not made clear this time.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...