Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 3 April 2011

My Favourite Chocolate!

I am a great chocolate lover. These are my top 5 chocolatey treats:

1.  
Lindor- this is the most yummy chocolate ever...melts in your mouth and is so creamy it is possibly better than sex, it's a tough one!













2.  
Mint Aero- this is my current love affair. I hadn't really eaten it until a few weeks ago, then had it and yum is all I can say.









3. 
 I like all crunchy chocolate, the ones with little rice crisp pieces in it. Brand examples are Asda and Co-Op own brandsa and Nestle Crunch. Chocolatey crispy heaven!













4.  
Galaxy- favourite flavours are ripple, milk chocolate bar and caramel bar.














5. 
 Dairy Milk- only really like the normal milk chocolate one, it is the original chocolate treat and I cannot resist...








Mmmmmmm has made me crave chocolate, not good with only a pound left to lose, nooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...