Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 23 April 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 28: What attracts you to someone.

If you were to line my ex boyfriends up, until you reached the last one, you would think I went for tall, skinny guys, then I went and ruined it with a much broader, pretty short guy! Hands and eyes are what first attracts me to a guy. I prefer dark hair to blondes and I do prefer them to be quite a bit taller than me as I like to feel all small and vulnerable and at 5'6 that isn't too hard though I am not really short. Obviously personality is important as well, though I have a bad tendancy to prefer the bad boys over the nice ones, oops!


mmmm....yes please!

3 comments:

  1. ive given you the versatile blog award :D http://a-little-about-me-1992.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-04-17T06%3A32%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

    well done!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...