Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 15 April 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 20: A letter to your parents.


Me and My Mum are like best friends
Me and My dad when I was little


Dear mum and dad,

I know you two didn't work out as a couple for much of my life, but I am pleased that you have managed to sort through your problems with each other to make things better and easier for me and James. I have seen how toxic relationships between split parents which has had horrible effects on people so I am very grateful that you two have managed to be grown up about things. It makes me want to be the same when it comes to Cameron's daddy, I don't want him to see arguments between us so I aim to be as grown up about things as they come, as you two have. Mostly, I am grateful for bringing us up well, for making us into the well behaved and generous people we are today, and for being there for us in all kinds of ways over the years. I love both of you (though I know things have been harder between me and you, dad, than with you, mum).

Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...