Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 4 March 2011

My MissRebel Prize!

A few weeks ago I won a competition on Rachel Crawford's Blog. The prize was any item off the MissRebel website and I immediately went online to choose what I would like. I fell in love with this dress:





 The company took a few days to email me, apparently my account was rejecting their emails. I was advised on what to do about claiming my prize and so did this and waited patiently for my prize to arrive. As it had to be signed for I had to go and claim it from the post office after I missed the delivery. I tried it on...and it didn't fit... I was very disappointed that it didn't fit and emailed them to see what I could do. They emailed me back and told me that I would need to send it back to them, including a postal order for £4 for them to deliver it back to me in a different size. I was pretty annoyed to be honest that I would have to pay for a prize. I was more annoyed that postage to them cost £2, which means that postage back to me should have been £2 too and they were charging double that! I was even more annoyed when they took almost a week to deliver the 2nd dress to me.

However, when I put the dress on today I totally fell in love with it and forgave the company...




It is a brighter pink, but the photos show up as more coral.

 
(Excuse my fringe, it had not been styled!)


I am probably going to wear it for one of my birthday celebrations in April/May as it is so pretty. I will need to fake tan a bit as it is very short! I am also going to have to wear a padded strapless bra as the dress is a little big around my boobs! With killer heels I think it will be a great outfit for cocktails by the sea...


Big thanks to Rachel for putting on such a great competition. You can follow her blog via this link: http://sweet--rachel.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely LOVE the dress on you hunni, you deffo chose the right dress and the colour is gorgeous on you!!
    Lots of loves xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...