Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 4 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favourite show:

This Challenge was not a challenge at all! Anyone who knows me will know that I am obsessed with Friends and have been for years.

I watched the whole ten series back to back over the Summer of 2007 with my best friend before we went away to University, and have since watched episode after episode when they are shown on E4. I have seen every episode countless times, and often annoy other people when I watch an episode with them by quoting lines just before they are said. It is a bad habit to have but one I share with my brother James, and my cousin Aaron.

I often relate things that happen in my life back to Friends, and I can come out with quotes all the time.... I don't think I will ever grow tired of watching Friends. It is timeless, and can always cheer me up (apart from the one where Ross and Rachel break up)!

I love Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...