Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 21 March 2011

I'm Almost at My Target Weight!

I have been on a healthy eating plan since New Year, and despite having a few slips, I have followed it pretty well and have been rewarded by losing almost all of the weight I wanted to. I still have a few pounds to go but have a few weeks left until my deadline of Cameron's Christening. I am already quite a bit under my pre pregnancy weight, and feeling so much more confident and healthier than just after I gave birth.

Before:
With Cameron, a week after giving birth


After:


6 months after having Cameron and feeling body confident!

I can't wait to lose the last few pounds, tone up, and look like a yummy mummy for my birthday night out at the end of April!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...