Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Fight is On!



Ever since Cameron started babbling away I have dreamt of the day he would say 'Mummy'...And, ever since the my mum burst my bubble by telling Cameron's dad that most babies say daddy before mummy, I have been trying to make mummy the most entertaining word Cameron knows! At one point I was worried that he was trying to say Emma, now I wouldn't even mind that.

To hear him say mummy will be amazing. To hear him say it first before anything else, will be phenomenal! So, for now, I will continue to refer to myself as mummy, repeat mummy to him whilst he falls asleep, and make up songs where the majority of the lyrics are, you guessed it, mummy!

What's the betting his first word's daddy?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...