Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 24 March 2011

A Day in the Life of My 'Diet'


I use inverted commas for diet as I don't call it a diet personally as I feel that this word sets you up for a fail! Instead I like to think of it as a healthy eating plan.

I have had a few people asking me how I have been losing weight so I thought it would be easier to put up a blog post on a typical day on my plan so that people can see what I eat in order to keep up my good work.

I will put up a typical week day food intake as well as a typical treat day so that people can see just how much I treat myself on my day off!


During the week I eat sensibly:

Breakfast: (I often miss breakfast as I am too busy with Cameron and before I know it, it's time for lunch) When I do eat breakfast it is either a bowl of cheerios or a cereal bar.


 















 
Lunch: Tortilla Wrap filled with cooked chicken, cheese, tomato and salsa or a jacket potato with cheese

 












 


Dinner: Herb Chicken with potatoes/chicken jalfrezi (homemade)/unbattered cod with homemade wedges
 












Snacks: low fat digestives/low fat yoghurt/cherry tomatoes











Treat Day, once or twice a week, usually Friday/Saturday

Typical things I eat for this day include curry, pizza, chocolate, sensation sweet chilli crisps, chocolate muffin or cookie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...