I am going to start the 30 day photo challenge after a fellow blogger Rachel started it and I thought it was a really good idea!
The challenge is as follows:
30 Day Photo Challenge!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
So, Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts!
1. I have a baby boy called Cameron Alan Stephen Parry, his middle names are after my grandad, and my dad :)
2. I am not entirely sure of my 'natural' hair colour as I started dying my hair aged 16, from my roots I would guess a dark blonde, my mum's hair is dark blonde, as is my brother's so think it is a good guess.
3. I live in Bournemouth, about 5-10 minutes away from the seaaaaaaaaaa, and go there if I really need to de-stress!
4. I was engaged for 6 months when I was 16 and can say that I will definitely not be running into another engagement before I am sure...
5. I have very nearly graduated from my degree in Event Management, after feeling like I have been studying for years and years
6. I have my ears pierced 3 times, my belly button pierced (though it closed up whilst pregnant) and 2 tattoos, both on my feet, one says 'Live without regrets' and the other says 'wish upon a star'. They both really mean something to me so I don't worry that I will regret them later in life.
7. I have won a few competitions in my life, but by far the most exciting and the one I wanted to win the most (and did!!) was to become a Mini Blogger for More! Magazine. My first Blog post for them goes live on their website on Thursday next week :D
8. I have a very bad habit of not being able to leave my ex boyfriends in the past. I like to be friends with them and this sometimes ends up more than friends.... I need to break this habit!
9. I have a very obsessive nature, one of the reasons I should never start smoking as I would likely never be able to stop. I tend to get obsessed with films, songs etc and cannot get them out of my head until a new one comes along. Latest ones have been Black Swan (and Natalie Portman), Social Network, and Rocky Horror (and the songs from the Glee version).
10. I have a mild OCD and have habits that become incredibly annoying. For example, when shopping I cannot take the first item from the shelf, it has to be the 2nd or 3rd etc. If there is only one item left then I literally stand there deciding whether to get it or not. If I am distracted and get the first item, and someone points it out, I have to put it back and get a different one. I also used to have to wipe my hands on a towel a certain amount of times each time I dried them.
Come back tomorrow for my next challenge!
Take a look at Rachel's 30 Day Photo Challenge too: http://sweet--rachel.blogspot.com/2011/03/picture-challenge-day-1.html