Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 29 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

 






















I am terrified of 2 things in life. One is needles, the other is enclosed spaces and crowded places.

It shocks most people that I have 2 tattoos when I am so scared of needles, but the needles aren't used in the same way for tattoos. I just hate having injections, having blood taken etc. I had to have so many needles whilst being pregnant and giving birth, it was horrible! The thing I remember most about labour was having the canular put in my hand for the IV drip as it hurt so much and had to be done twice as the first hand didn't work!

I am claustrophobic and have panic attacks if I am in an enclosed space. I hate lifts after having been trapped in one before, but they are sometimes unavoidable now I have Cameron with his pram! I get panicky even watching films where people are trapped or just in tight spaces. I can't watch the scenes like that and have to look away! I also get claustrophobic when I am in crowds as it feels like I can't escape! I hate being at the cinema and have to sit on the aisle seat there and on planes otherwise I feel trapped and like I won't be able to escape....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...