Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 24 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book



 







I can't choose between these books so have chosen both! I love reading Stephen King's books. They are really chilling and have lots of twists and turns in them. I have read most of them, and share an extensive collection with my brother James. Completely different books, but equally as interesting to me are the Secret Diary of a Call Girl books. I love the writing style and the stories, and also enjoyed the tv series based on them. I loved the books and had them all but lent a couple of them to a 'friend' who is no longer a friend so have never got them back! May have to buy them again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...