Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 9 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh



I had actually forgotten about this photo until I searched for a photo that made me laugh. It made me laugh just seeing it again so I knew I had to post it! It was taken at a Halloween fancy dress party at my old student house. I was dressed in a kids HSM costume and very drunk at the time this was taken. The girl with my foot in her face was a housemate, and she HATES feet! So this is why she has such a terrified look on her face. The other girl in the picture is Abi, another housemate who is now my flatmate. I can't get over how different my hair looks in this picture as well... It was when I was going from black back to blonde and I hated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...