Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 8 February 2011

What I Want Right Now!!

OK, so as you know, I have no money at the moment, butttttttt this doesn't mean a girl can't window shop!
I had a quick look on some of my favouite online sites and have come up with my top 5 things I want (if I ever get some money!). They may not be the most expensive or latest products but I feel I need these things in my life!

1. 

Pleated Shift Dress

£26.99
New Look
available from:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/pleated-shift-dress_217371072

This is such a pretty, feminine dress and really goes with my new style for things like a meal or a night in or out with friends. I love it!

2.

Soap & Glory Wish Upon a Jar Wonder Cream 50ml

£14.30

Boots

Available from:

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Wish-Upon-a-Jar-Wonder-Cream-50ml_1102620/

I love Soap and Glory and this sounds like just what my tired, dull looking skin needs. Under my makeup lies the face of a girl who never has the time with a new baby to follow beauty regimes. I've resorted to a quick facewipe and splash of toner before bed lately, so this is just what I could do with to miracle work on my face!

3. 

the porefessional

£23.50

Benefit Cosmetics

Available from:

http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/product/B0035W85ZW/sr=1-2/qid=1297181077/ref=sr_1_2/277-9722809-2093637?ie=UTF8&n=48506031&bcBrand=core

Another facial product from another favourite brand of mine, though I usually just wear their makeup. I saw this in boots when it first came to the UK a few months ago and loved the look and feel of it from the tester. My pores are a little open at the moment and could do with a product like this to sort them out!

4.  

Suedette Platform Court

£19.99
New Look
Available from:
 
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/shoes/suedette-platform-court_206831201

I tried these shoes on when I was trying my Christening dress on in New Look because I needed heels to try it with and these were just the nearest black heels. I couldn't justify buying them as I have so many already, but I loved them on! They looked great with the purple dress too.

5.

Vera Wang Glam Princess Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml

£14.99

Fragrance Direct

Available from:

http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/vera-wang/vera-wang-glam-princess-eau-de-toilette-spray-30ml/invt/0025097/

I had Vera Wang's Rock Princess fragrance before and loved it and, although there is a new one brought out now called Preppy Princess, I have always loved the scent of this Glam one so it is on my list when I next get a perfume. Pretty and girly, what more could you ask for from a perfume?

If you love any of these as much as I do and actually have money, by all means go and buy them, just please don't tell me... I'll get jealous :P

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Vera Wang perfume a little while ago, it's lovely (and was on sale so cheaper :))Can't wait to try the preppy one out although I doubt I'll be buying it anytime soon, I have too much perfume xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...