Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 14 February 2011

This Is Me: A collage of What Makes Me Unique...

Flik, one of my lovely friends off Facebook posted a link earlier from her Blog where she had put up a collage of the things that make her, her! This is a movement that has been set up to get 'real' women into the media. The idea is you create a selection of the things that make you the unique person you are and collate them to put forward a vision of you! Here's mine:


The backgroundis purple because it has been my favourite colour since I can remember. I have put photos up of me with some of my closest friends having a great night out back at the start of Uni as friends are important to me. I also have a photo of me with my mum, who I also see as one of my best friends, she is someone I really look up to and who inspires me to be a great mum to Cameron like she has been to me. My photo of me with Cameron is one of my favourite of us together. He looks so serious and grown up in it! I look pretty young in the photo but I feel it shows me as a mother, which is a huge part of what I am these days. I had to include Friends as it is my favourite TV show of all time, and I can always manage to relate most of my life to a part of it! I have seen all the episodes many times and can quote lines from it, often annoying those I am watching it with! I love love love pizza so couldn't have a collage of me without it featuring. The cocktail is Sex on the Beach, one of my favourite cocktails and I love the naughty name it has! This brings me onto the seductive Ann Summers photo. A huge part of what I am is seduction and sexuality. I love pushing the boundaries in the bedroom and would hate for my sex life to get boring (that's all I am saying here as I know my family read this blog!). My existing tattoo features: Live Without Regrets. This is really important to me as it is my life motto. I really feel that to have lived and regretted either doing something or not doing something, would be a huge waste. You only get one shot at life and I want to enjoy every minute of it. My tattoo I am getting in a couple of weeks also features, underneath the photo of me and Cameron, as it symbolises me becoming a mother. I wanted something that was for Cameron, but not his name or date of birth as it has been done so many times. I decided on Wish Upon a Star as I love Disney, and I feel it fits with what the tattoo is meant to be saying as having a baby is like wishing upon a star and it coming true. It is a blessing. I am going to have a small star added at the end, and the idea is to then add a star each time I have a baby. (Let's hope I don't have ten, my foot would be covered!). Finally, the song lyrics not only symbolise how I often feel about myself (Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world), but also stand for how much I analyse songs and fit the lyrics to my life. I listened to this song a lot during my pregnancy and I really feel I can relate to it. At the end of the day, we are just wanting to find that someone that makes us feel a bit less lonely. I haven't found my person yet, but hope to some day...

So, that's me in a collage....

Why not create one youself?

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You'll have to update it with a photo of your new tattoo soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuuu i may do one of these! i love how your so open about sex lol some ppl wouldnt dare haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...