Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Summer Healthy Eating

So, as I may have mentioned, I am trying very hard to eat more healthy, to exercise more and to tone my tummy and thighs up for the Summer. Yes, I know, Summer is pretty much already here now...but I am still working on it!

Being in a healthy relationship, my weight gain over the past several months is higher than I am happy about and I really want to do something about it.

I have pretty much cut carbs out of my evening meals and try to stick to plenty of vegetables with either chicken or steak. 
I have two slices of wholemeal toast for my breakfast and for lunch I generally have chopped fruit and veg, with some cheese and salsa. It's something I have had since I was a child and, being out of work at the moment, it is something I have time to prepare fresh on the day. I tend to have a Strawberry yoghurt with Strawberries as a 'dessert'.



My main downfall is Wine and Chocolate in the evenings. Sometimes after a stressful day I fall back on this and I know this is one of the major factors preventing me from reaching my targets. I've been trying to find healthier alternatives and something I am obsessed with at the moment is carrot sticks and Salsa. 


I have also tried to make healthier mini pizza bread with Be Good to Yourself Naan bread as well lately, for when I really want pizza. I make it with a bit of Cheddar and some Salsa for a slightly healthier version of the real thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...