Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 7 December 2014

The importance of being happy


If I have learnt one thing this rather eventful year it is that life is short. Really short. It is too short to be unhappy. To stay unhappy because it's considered the 'right' thing to do. I chose to be happy. Perhaps a selfish decision but one I don't regret. With all my past history of depression, I haven't been truly happy a lot in my life. I am happy now. I'm smiling. Not just for photos or when someone tells me to. But actually can'ttakethesmile offmyface all the time smiling. It feels good. 



I'm going into 2015 with a huge smile on my face and the determination to live life in the moment. Every day is a blessing.


1 comment:

  1. You are sooo right life is too short , that is one thing I have recently learnt . I am trying to be more positive although it is soo difficult. Great photos. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...