Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Naked 2 Palette!

My latest hobby has been entering competitions online left right and centre. I'm not discriminatory, I will enter comps via Facebook, Twitter, competition sites, magazine sites and of course on other blogs.

I recently entered a competition to win an Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette on Lauren's blog and I couldn't believe it when I won!



I have wanted the palette ever since I saw it but there was no way I could afford it as a mum so I am so happy to have won it! Lauren was going on holiday the next day but she still managed to find the time to send out the palette and I received it yesterday.






It is beautiful and I can't wait to try it out for my engagement party next week! Watch out for a review...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...