Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lasagne Recipe

Tonight I made Lasagne for the first time for myself and my boyfriend. I can't believe I haven't made it before to be honest as I love eating it when I go to Italian restaurants. It was a bit hit and miss as I didn't have a recipe to follow, I just made it up as I went along really. If you would like to make it, this is what I did:

Serves 2-3 people



Ingredients:

Lasagne Sheets (I used 6 sheets in total)
Dolmio Red Sauce
One medium onion sliced
Two medium carrots peeled and sliced
500g mince
Grated Cheese
New potatoes and salad to serve

Method:



Fry the onions in a small amount of oil, place in a bowl
Brown the mince, add the onions and carrots
Mix in the red sauce and pour a layer into a ovenproof dish



Place a layer of lasagne sheets over the mixture and then spoon another layer on top
Place a second layer of pasta onto the mixture and then grate cheese over the top



Put in a preheated oven at 200C Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes
Boil the potatoes and chop the salad



3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. However, if you thought it was a bit 'hit and miss' this is maybe because you need a white, bechamel sauce too as in a traditional lasagne :)

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no I know that. I was aiming to be healthier but it didn't work out as I ended up using loads and loads of cheese! Thanks though, it may be why it didn't work out as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy hun :)
    I have only tried doing this once, may give yours a go
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...