Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 17 March 2012

Apologies and Project 365 #58, 59, 60 Poorly Blogger

First of all, I feel like a terrible blogger for not posting in so long but I have a good excuse, promise...

Since the weekend I have been feeling unwell and this got about a million times worse by Wednesday. I phoned NHS direct who told me to get another doctors appointment. The doctor thought I might have a UTI and I had a high temperature so I was sent home to come back in the next morning. My boyfriend bought me a bunch of flowers and a teddy bear to cheer me up.

My lovely flowers and the slightly freaky purple monkey from my boyfriend



That night I was attempting to cook dinner when the pain got a lot worse and I ended up doubled over in pain unable to walk. My boyfriend took me to A and E as I was crying in pain. We ended up being there for five hours which was not fun.. The doctor gave me antibiotics for the infection and paracetemol for the pain and I was booked in to the hospital for Friday morning to have a check up.

Thursday was spent trying to cope with an eighteen month old wanting to play when I was unable to move from the amount of pain I was in, not fun! I felt so bad as well as Cameron deserves to play and have fun but I couldn't actually do anything with him. It was agony. I attempted to distract him with cbeebies and I also found out that I could watch YouTube videos on our TiVo box which amused him when he saw me on the TV (it was a novelty to me to if I'm honest haha).

Me on Tv!




By Friday morning I was feeling a little better but still not great. The hospital appointment took ages but they think that the antibiotics should help me. I managed to go shopping in the afternoon and spent way too much making myself feel better (I will do a haul post soon to show you what I got).

Last night I was in a lot of pain again and my temperature was high. My boyfriend ordered Pizza Hut and went out to get me cheesecake and even put on Bridget Jones for us to watch to make me feel better but I ended up falling asleep in front of the TV, I was shattered.

Pizza Hut therapy... half and half of ham and pineapple and pepperoni


Hoping the drugs start working properly and I feel much better this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today! I've had exactly the same thing before and got rushed to A + E 'cause it was that bad. Worst pain I've ever felt (though I've not had kids yet haha) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better now hun, UTI'S are awful. I get them a lot, never known why and I've spent lots of time in hospital with them. About 6 years ago I could have died after having one as it developed in to secpticemea (blood posioning) so I can totally relate to how painful they can be! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...