Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 18 February 2012

Tag, You're It!

I have been tagged by Chloe at A Twenty Something Mum. Here are the rules:

1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag people
5) Let them know you tagged them
 
12 Facts About me
 
 
 
1. I live by the sea now and have done since I was 8 but I was born in Kent and lived in Kent and London throughout my childhood (and now I hate both places, Bournemouth feels like my home now).
2. I graduated from University last November in Events Management despite having my son just a week before starting back for my final year.
3. After having Cameron I honestly thought I wouldn't be with anyone again. I have been with my boyfriend just over four months and am unbelievably happy.
4. I have two best friends, one who is about to have her first baby and the other who I rarely get to see as she lives in Brighton with her boyfriend.
5. I dyed my hair black when I was 17 and it took an age to get back to my natural dark blonde and then finally highlighted to my current pale blonde colour (which I love too much to probably ever dye another colour again).
6. When I was 16 I was engaged for six months. So glad that didn't work out!
7. I can be extremely argumentative and can definitely hold my own in a fight despite looking weak.
8. I still think Johnny Depp is the most gorgeous man alive even though he is the same age as my mum.
9. Having a baby was the best thing that ever happened to me (yes, even though I wasn't with the dad and went through it alone). It has put a lot of things in perspective and made me a stronger person and I would never be without Cameron.
10. I used to want four kids (a boy then twin girls and then another boy). Now I will be happy with just one more.
11. I absolutely love wedding planning and will be an absolute nightmare when it comes to planning my own as I have seen so many amazing ideas whilst doing my dissertation.
12. I have absolutely no desire to own my own house anytime soon. I cannot imagine myself getting excited about settees and painting. I am quite a restless person and renting suits me better.
 
My Questions from Chloe:
 
1. Which one person has had the most influence on your life and why?
Definitely Cameron, without a doubt because he has just changed absolutely everything about my life, but definitely for the better. Before I had him I had no real aim in life. I knew I wanted to finish my degree, but other than that I was a bit lost. He gave me purpose.
2.Looking back if you could tell your pre-child self one thing what would it be?
Get as much sleep as you can! Seriously. You are going to be sleep deprived for the next few years and you will never appreciate how free you were before having Cameron. Every little thing is harder with a baby, from getting some lunch to going out to the shops to even the mundane things such as having a shower and shaving your legs.
3.When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher like my mum until I realised just how bloody stressful the job is and I decided I wanted to go into events instead ('cos, you know, that's not stressful at all haha).
4.What tv programmes do you like to watch?
I love Desperate Housewives, and will be very sad when it finishes this season. I also love One Born Every Minute even though it does make me really broody. I used to really like TOWIE but this series has definitely gone downhill. I like watching things like House and Dexter from time to time which is good as my boyfriend loves them.
5.What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
Hmmm.... having the baby despite my ex trying to get me to have an abortion? I would say that was pretty rebellious. But other than that it would probably be going to a party I was told not to go to, sleeping in my first boyfriend's room when his parents said I couldn't, or getting my piercings and tattoos despite my mum being against them.
6.How would you describe parenthood (in one sentence only)
The most amazing thing you will ever do, but you will never be fully prepared for it.
7.What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
Since being a mum? Or ever? Being a mum it would probably be the amount of times Cameron has very nearly managed to wee on me.
8.If you were given £5,000 how would you spend it?
I would be sensible and save some then take Cameron to Disney, myself and my boyfriend somwhere abroad, and then maybe get myself some nice perfume and go on a shopping spree.
9.What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and crisps. I have started hiding chocolate in my underwear drawer for when I get majorly stressed out and need a chocolate fix. I am awful at controlling myself when I have crisps, especially Doritoes. I can easily sit and eat an entire sharing bag in one sitting.
10.Who in your life do you wish you showed your appreciation for more than you do?
My mum. Being one myself has made me realise just how hard a role it is and she does so much for me especially now I have Cameron. She is amazing and I still don't show her how much I appreciate everything she does.

 The People I Tag are:
 
Emily at Egtx3
Nadine at Freebird
Bex at Futures
Lucy at Lucy Writes
Juliette at Sophie the Giraffe
 

 My 12 Questions for you to answer in your posts!
 
1. What is your goal for this year?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
3. What was your nickname when you were younger?
4. What is your all time favourite film?
5. Favourite way to relax?
6. Best holiday you have ever gone on?
7. If you only had one day left on earth, what would you spend your time doing?
8. Can't live without beauty product?
9. Favourite childhood toy?
10. Craziest thing you have ever done?

If I have tagged you and you decide to participate please either leave me a comment below or let me know on Facebook or Twitter so that I can be nosey!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in hun! Enjoyed reading that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for tagging me! Will now do it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...