Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Happy Pancake Day!

Today is turning into one of those days.... My brother managed to accidentally take my house and car key with him to work this morning instead of his locker key, which has meant not being able to leave the house all day for me and Cameron, not fun!



Deciding to celebrate Pancake day, I went to make them and, after mixung flour, milk and an egg together in a bowl, I realised the milk was out of date and there were lumps in the batter.... Needless to say, I abadoned the mixture and will have to wait until tonight when I can get some more milk to make my pancakes!

I hope everyone else is having a better day and have had some yummy pancakes! What do you have on yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...