1. If you could have one item with you if you were stranded on a desert island, what would it be?
Can I have Cameron? He isn't really an item though so if I had to have an actual item I would cheat and have my iPhone, with a rechargable solar powered battery so I could always be connected to friends and family :P
2. Who's your favourite actress and why?
A tie between Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman and Jennifer Aniston
3. No 1 beauty product you can not live without
I am actually in love with my stretch mark oil at the moment. I didn't use it enough when I first had Cameron so I do have some stretch marks still. I am trying to use it twice daily now to make a difference!
4. The worst beauty product you have ever used?
I absolutely hated the BB cream that everyone else seems to rave about. It's like a really bad tinted moisturiser in my opinion.
5. What is your favourite time of the year?
Christmas!!! Love it so much!
6. How many nail polishes do you own?
erm, more than I care to count. I have a big makeup bag full of them and at a guess would say around 25
7. Whats the one item you'd love but could never afford?
I would love to be able to afford proper hair extensions for while my hair is slowly growing but I have a lot of other things more important even if I did have that kind of money.
8. Your best memory as a child?
Definitely spending time with my nan and grandad at their house in Kent. I also went to Disney every Christmas for a few years when I was younger which was amazing.
9 . Which celebs hair do you wish you could have?
I love Eva Longoria's hair, so beautiful
10. Is there anything you've wanted to do but never had the guts to do?
I like the idea of things like bungee jumping but I would never be able to them in reality. I also want to have the confidence to do more on my own.
11. Your biggest achievement?
Graduating University and having a baby in just over a year's time!