Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 15 January 2012

Project 365

Ever since I saw Rachel from Life of a Sweetaholic mention on Twitter that she was planning on starting Project 365 I have thought it was a great idea and I am totally loving hers already so I have decided to attempt the challenge myself.



Basically, Project 365 involves uploading a photo a day to your blog of something that happened to you that day or someone who you spent time with, or what you were wearing etc. It just has to be done everyday for a year and the idea is to let your followers into your world and let you see your life from different angles.

I love taking photos as they provide amazing memories for the future so this is a challenge I will definitely be trying my hardest to keep up.

Are you planning on doing the project too? Or are you already completing it? Leave me your links below!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...