Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Product Review: Vera Wang Preppy Princess Perfume

I have been in love with Vera Wang perfumes since I got Rock princess for a present a couple of years ago. I was really happy to receive the Preppy Princess scent for Christmas from my mum.

What they say:


"Edgy, confident and cool, Preppy Princess rules the city in her plaid and pearls.
Her scent is as unexpected as she is; an eclectic blend of Tangerine, Red Apple, Honeysuckle, Woods and Coconut Water. A luscious woody-fruity fragrance fit for a true uptown-downtown fashionista.
The Princess flacon is revamped in hot pink, capped with a royal blue brown with inlaid pearls and finished with a splash of blue and white plaid.
Top Notes: Tangerine, Red Apple, Crushed Berries.
Heart Notes: Honeysuckle, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Sensual Woods, Coconut Water"


What I say:




I must admit, the bottle of this really put me off purchasing it myself in the past as I just think it screams chav.... However, it is pink... so I tried to ignore how 'teenage' it looks on my shelf (especially next to Dior) and sprayed it on. The first thing I thought was that it was a 'girly' scent. It smells quite fun and flirty and I plan to wear it when I am with Cameron just hanging around or going to the park or shops. It is quite a full on scent but once that fades slightly, it leaves behind a sweet smell which makes me feel very feminine. I don't think I would get this again, it isn't as nice as the normal princess scent or the rock princess which I really loved, but I will definitely be sticking with Vera Wang, lovely girly scents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...