Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 22 January 2012

Product Review: 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

I recently posted a beauty wishlist and said that I would most probably break my spending ban to buy the 17 primer, and a few days later I did.... I hadn't bought a new primer since my last one (maybelleine) had run out before Christmas so I was in need of one....


What they say:





"17 Photo Flawless Primer helps you achieve picture perfect preparation"


What I say:




This is my new favourite primer. Maybelleine's primer is good but at double the price, I won't be going back to it now. The primer says that it helps foundation stay put for longer but I haven't noticed it staying any longer than when I wasn't using a primer to be honest. However, it does make my skin so much smoother which allows for a better application of makeup, as well as making my pores look smaller and my skin overall look smoother.

The primer comes out a little watery at first but once I had rubbed the tube between my palms to warm it up a bit it came out nice and thick and I only needed a pea sized amount for my face.



I am really happy with this product, and for under a fiver I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a primer which won't break the bank.


1 comment:

  1. Ooo off to try this then tomorrow if I have time! :D

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...