Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 20 January 2012

Cuddles with Cameron- January

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well... I have been busy helping mummy and my nanny pack up their flats to move. Things are quite stressful apparently but I have been havin lots of fun climbing in boxes and throwing DVDs off the shelves.

Other than that I have mainly been eating....a lot!


My favourite- pasta!

I get pretty messy but mummy doesn't really mind, at least I am eating! Mummy's friend Tim helped mummy cut my hair again the other day as it was getting long around my ears.


My new haircut
Mummy says it makes me look 'too grown up'. She also had to get me a new pair of shoes because mine are getting too small.


....and my new shoes!

She says I am growing up too fast. She has been watching something on TV with tiny little babies on, nanny says she is getting 'broody', but I'm not sure what that means?

Anyway, I hope all mummy's readers are ok and I will speak to you again soon!

Cameron xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...