Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hey Big Splendour!

If you are a girl and have not been hiding under a rock since Friday, you have probably heard about this week's Boots Deal of the Week which was the huge Big Splendour Soap and Glory Box set which is usually £60 for just £25- better than half price!

I love Soap and Glory and love a good deal even better... but I was also aware of how much I have spent on Christmas over the last couple of months, and I don't actually 'need' the products in the set. On Friday morning I kept looking at it online and even got through to the payment page (which was in itself an achievement as the site kept crashing). I couldn't justify it though.

When I was helping my best friend Christmas shop that afternoon we went into Boots and I saw the sets and decided to give her some money towards it and have it as my Christmas present from her... So I am now a proud of owner of the set, yay! I am saving the set until Christmas day but look out for product reviews on all the items inside in the New Year!



Do you love Soap and Glory too? Did you manage to get the set before they sold out?

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fab deal, i'm glad i didn't get reeled in, though i really wish i'd bought it, i'm on a spending ban till after xmas!
    sob
    I bet you can't wait to use everything, i love the soap and glory hand food me, it smells like heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...