Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Getting Personal with Vistaprint!

There's been loads of adverts on TV lately for the Vistaprint personalised Calendars which they have on offer for only 99p at the moment. I was a little wary as it seemed to good to be true but decided to give it a go.

Unsurprisingly there is a catch, which is that the cheapest postage option is around £3, which means that the total price is going to be at least £4 odd. However, I thought this was still quite good for a personalised calendar so decided to take a chance.

I was a bit worried that I had to take quite a few of the pictures from Facebook as I have lost the orignal files, because they warn that these photos might not be very good quality. I had nothing to worry about though as they all looked fine!

You also get to personalise the titles of each page, the background design, the front cover and even add in your own special notes such as birthdays, anniversaries and other events all through the year which I thought was really good! As I had selected the cheapest delivery method which says it can take up to three weeks, I forgot about my order and didn't expect it to come today, less than a week after I ordered it!






I am really pleased with the calendar and would definitely recommend it to anyone stuck on something to buy as a gift for a family member, or just for yourself. You can make it so personalised, which is always nice, and it is so cheap and good quality for the price!

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing Vista calendars for years for gifts for people - It's the perfect pressie for the hard-to-buy-for person - Everyone needs a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wow that looks amazing hun
    Going to do myself one now :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...