Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Cinderella You Will go to the Ball.....

I was shopping with my mum over the weekend when I came across this gorgeous dress and had to try it on....


Black and White Dress TK Maxx £19.99


I loved it so much I decided to buy it for New Years Eve (even though I don't have any plans!).... I also loved this 60's style dress and when I tried it on I fell in love with it and decided it could be my interview outfit for when I (hopefully) get some in the new year...


60's style dress TK Maxx- £17.99

I thought it was smart enough (with opaque tights), whilst also being a little less boring than typical interview attire.

What do you think of them? Do you have any dresses you just couldn't help but buy?



3 comments:

  1. Oh you look amazing in them! Love the bit of colour in the second one, colour is always good for interviews :) hopefully you will get a few now in the new year :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that first dress, i would buy it, look like it look absolutley amazing on you!
    i love the 60's number to :)
    fab buys hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I love them both and can't wait to wear them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...