Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 8 November 2011

I Graduate Tomorrow- Eeek!!



Ok, so I know I have been banging on about this for the past couple of months, don't blame me, blame the Uni who decided to have their graduation so long after term finished! I have been a mix of nervous and excited about the graduation but the nerves have definitely overtaken.



I am claustrophobic so hate crowds, and this place is going to be packed. Not only that, but as I had Cameron in my final year, I lost touch with pretty much everyone on my course, so unlike some people's graduations where it is a chance to meet up with friends who you may not have seen in a few months, mine is going to just be a bit awkward! Add in the ex boyfriend who will no doubt be bringing along the psycho wife who threatened to beat me up when I was pregnant, and it starts sounding more like a scene from a soap than a celebration of completing my degree. I just want to get the day over with to be honest. I am proud of myself for completing my degree and getting a 2:1, but I am much more excited for my celebration meal on Friday with friends and family than the graduation itself.



Today I have been stressing out over what to do with my makeup for tomorrow and, after a quick ask around on Facebook, think I have decided on some natural looking false eyelashes with some pale brown smokey eyes and a nude lip gloss.



I want to look polished, not too done up so hopefully this will work! The outfit has been ready since September, so now all I have to do is get over the nerves, put on the silly hat and gown and pray I don't fall in front of hundreds of people.... Wish me luck!!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure it'll go brilliantly, and I've no doubt you will look like a Goddess! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...