Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 20 November 2011

2011 Conclusion/2012 Introduction Blog Challenge: Day 1: What has been your most memorable moment in 2011?

My most memorable moment of 2011 has to be getting my results back from Uni to say that I had passed with a 2:2 and meaning I would be graduating with the rest of my year.


With my Uni friend Abi and Cameron on our Graduation day

I know I went on about this a lot before the big day, but surely this just proves how big a deal it was to me? I am really proud of managing to finish my degree with Cameron as a newborn and it has definitely made me more determined than ever to get a job and make something of my life. Being a stay at home mum is definitely not for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well done once again hun :) such a proud moment for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...