Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 7 October 2011

Yummy Mummy Goes Dating!!

You may have heard me mention that I have started guest blogging for dating site Singles Warehouse... Well, today my very first Vlog has been posted on their site. Yes, you read that right. I said Vlog- video Blog!



Follow the link here to go straight to the Yummy Mummy page (yes, us yummy mummies have our own page on the site!!) and watch my somewhat hilarious (if I do say so myself) Vlog on Do's and Dont's of Internet Dating Yummy Mummy style! What are you waiting for? Go, go, go!!

P.S Whilst you're there anyway, why not take a look at the dating site itself and join up if you're single? Great site, and I'm on it (what more could you ask for?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...