Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 28 October 2011

Weekend Plans: It's London, Baby!

This weekend is going to be a good one! Tomorrow is my cousin's 20th birthday and we are all going out for a big family meal in the evening and for drinks afterwards.



Then on the Sunday bright and early, we are travelling to London to my nan's house in Charlton where we will be meeting up with my dad and little sister and travelling into central London to meet up for lunch with my brother and his girlfriend who are staying in London for the weekend.



Sunday night we are staying at my dad's in Essex before travelling back home on Monday afternoon.



I haven't seen my brother or his girlfriend for a couple of months as they live in Newcastle, and haven't seen my dad and sister for even longer, so I am excited to be seeing everyone. It should be a fun weekend, even though I am missing the X-Factor, nooooo!!

What have you got planned this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...