Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 23 October 2011

Ann Summers Obsession!

Last night, whilst watching the X Factor and becoming increasingly bored with the poor attempts at rock songs, I turned to my laptop and did some online window shopping. I ended up on Ann Summers, one of the best shops ever created, and had soon filled my imaginary basket with loads of gorgeous things, their underwear at the moment is amazing! It's a good thing, and a shame at the same time, that I don't have the money to buy the things I put in my basket.

These are some of the things I love on the site at the moment:



Tease Maid Apron Body
£26

Highly Ranked Outfit
£24

Can Can Black/Red Corset
£38.50

Pure Lace Soft Body Black
£18

Do you love Ann Summers? Are there any items you like at the moment on their website?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...