Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 26 October 2011

30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge: Day 18 — Your favourite beauty expert

I can't really think of anyone as a beauty expert. I will admit that although I enjoy using beauty products myself, I am not a 'follower' of beauty trends and so don't look up to anyone as such in that field. I am going to instead use this post to tell you where I go for beauty tips and tricks, and that is my favourite girly magazines: More! Company, Glamour and Cosmopolitan.



I read these ones whenever I can afford to buy them and often pull out pages to keep with my makeup and products. Recently I pulled out a section on how to do a proper blow dry at home and a feature on how to use eyeliner in several different styles.



I love how the magazines show you beauty tricks, and also let you know about new products coming out in the near future.



3 comments:

  1. I never thought to do this idea, i always read beauty tips and tricks but then i forget all about them.

    I might start following you and do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read stuff and totally forget about what I read so have started keeping the things I like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Posting for Beauty Expert . Fantastic tips share in the post. good job

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...