Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 5 September 2011

Yummy Mummy Search!




I have a confession to make, I have not been to a mum and baby group in months and I am suffering for it! I only have a couple of friends who have had children and am not overly close with them, so I do sometimes struggle to find people to talk to about 'mummy' stuff, or who will truly understand how I feel.

I have a few people I am able to talk to online via Facebook, but I would really love to have people who live in the area that me and Cameron could meet up with. It is not just for me, it is always better for a baby/toddler to have others their age to play with. Cameron loves seeing other kids when we are out.

So, I have taken the necessary steps and I have joined Netmums in the search for some other mums in the area, and I will also be taking Cameron to our new local Sure Start mum and toddler group this week. I am determined!


4 comments:

  1. aww good luck emma. you know am always here for ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met one of my closest friends on netmums 'meet a mum' just over a year ago!! I hope you meet some lovely mummys!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay good luck i am sure any new friends you make will be delighted to be your friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...