Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 21 September 2011

TV is Getting Reeeeeeem!

OMG I am sooooo excited for Sunday night... Why? You ask... Because TOWIE (ie The Only Way is Essex) is back on our screens and I am the biggest fan around!



I don't care that a lot of people think it is a load of rubbish and fake, yes it is exaggerated for the show, why wouldn't it be? Get over it! It is a bit of lighthearted entertainment and I personally love it! Cannot wait to see it on Sunday after watching the Catch Up interview and clip show tonight!



Also coming back to the small screen this week is the next series of Glee! I am a big Glee fan as well, so this is great news for me. The show is on Sky, which means that I wouldn't be able to see it at mine as I don't have that channel, which is why it is amazing news that it is on Thursdays, as that is the night I have my exercise class, so I stay at my mum's (who does have Sky)! Wooo!! It is fate!

Autumn TV, how I love thee!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...