Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 5 September 2011

Photo(s) of the Day: 5th September

Ok, so today I am cheating and having two photos of the day....




Today I had to have blood tests to try and find out what is wrong with me and why I always feel so exhausted. They were mainly checking for anaemia and thyroid problems. I hate having blood taken as I am scared of needles (yes, I do have two tattoos but that is different!). I went very light headed as they were fasting blood tests, meaning I was unable to eat for 12 hours prior to the tests.






This afternoon I decided on the spur of the moment to pop into my old school where I went for 7 years from age 11 to 18! I managed to see my old form tutor from sixth form who I absolutely LOVED!! She is so amazing, such a nice person, with an amazing sense of humour and just great! We had a lovely chat and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She loved Cameron and told me how proud she was that I had managed to finish my degree with a baby as I had been reluctant to even go to uni when I was finishing my A Levels in her class. She definitely gets the World's Best Teacher Award (sorry Mum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...