Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 9 September 2011

Friday Feelings 9th September

This week has been pretty much one disaster after another. I have had appointments at the hospital, the carpets in the new flat fitted and a disasterous mums and baby group. All I wanted to do by the time it got round to tonight is curl up in a ball and have a little cry.... Instead, I went over my mum's, had a nice hot bath and got into my PJs early to watch a film.



It was nice to finally unwind a little as I have stressed myself out a lot today trying to get the final plans down for Cameron's birthday party. I am still trying to decide what to do on his actual birthday as well. I had considered a soft play area but he seems a bit scared of ball pitts at the moment still.. I was also considering Paulton's Park as it is near us, but unsure as to whether it would be too old for him. Decisions, decisions!



I hope all of my readers have had a good week and have exciting plans for the weekend? I am attending a Christening reception this Sunday so am looking forward to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...