Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 4 September 2011

Film: Friends With Benefits




Friends with Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis is the latest rom com to cover the sleeping with a friend premise. The main characters aim to stay friends whilst also sleeping together on a regular basis, without feelings getting in the way or either one of them wanting more. I won't give away anymore as I don't want to ruin it for those yet to see the film but it is a very funny film and I thought it was amazing. I would definitely see it again. I have a major girl crush on Mila Kunis, and Justin Timberlake is alright looking too...




nudity, mmmm


I saw this film the other day and absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend going to see it. It is something you could see with your friends or with a boyfriend, I would give it a miss watching with parents though...

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to go and see this, it looks really good and JT is looking a tad hot!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks really funny i am looking forward to seeing it soon!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...