Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 28 September 2011

30 Day Celebrity Challenge: Day 25: A celebrity you respect for what they’ve been through in life



I am not a huge fan of Stacey Solomon, but I totally respect her for what she has been through. She is about the same age as me and I feel I can relate to her a lot. She had her son aged 18 and split with the dad during her pregnancy, as I did. She has since started dating someone, but for a long time was a totally single mum and raised her son whilst struggling to study, and then compete on the X-Factor, and now work in the public eye. I really respect her for speaking out in an article I read which was on her PND and how low it made her, and even made bonding with her son difficult at the start. I really admire and respect her for speaking out about it, as it helped me finally realise earlier this year that I had PND, and I went to the doctor after reading the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...