Today I saw an amazing post on a fellow blogger's blog (Nadine-x) which was 22 things she wanted to achieve before her next birthday when she would be turning 22. I absoultely love this idea and have heard of it before now and would love to give it a go myself with all the things I want to achieve by the time I turn 23 next May!
So, here is my list:
1. Go to Scotland for a weekend away
2. Start attending at least one mum and baby club a week
3. Meet all the people I know online but have yet to meet in person
4. Loose the last 5 pounds to get me below 9 stone
5. Save a little each week to be able to afford to take Cameron away next Summer
6. Keep my new iPhone updated (have let this one go a bit and it is not performing as well as it could!)
7. Write letters to friends rather than relying on the internet
8. Host a dinner party
9. Go camping (blatantly glamping in my case)
10. Write my book!
11. Create an updated life plan
12. Be confident enough to go somewhere alone (e.g. for a meal/to the cinema etc)
13. Keep a diary for longer than a couple of weeks
14. Take a chance on someone
15. Make a birthday cake myself
16. Learn how to cook more than a couple of staple dishes in the kitchen
17. Treat myself to the occassional massage to relieve my massive tension
18. Grow my hair and nails
19. Read more books
20. Sell/Get rid of everything I no longer need or use
21. Look into an evening course in something I have always loved to do
22. Learn how to dance
23. Start my dream career!
I will be crossing off the things on my list over the next 8 months so keep an eye out for posts on these! Do you have a list of things to do before your next birthday? What is on your list? Let me know!