Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 3 September 2011

10 Day Friend Challenge: Day 3: The friend that you have the most fun with

If I am being totally honest, the friend I have the most fun with is actually probably my cousin, Aaron.




He is only a couple of years younger than me and we have always been close. He spends a lot of time in Bournemouth and a few days ago came back from being in Greece for a few months and I had really missed hanging out with him. Last night we watched a film and ate sweets which was great. Our favourite pastime is to drink wine, watch horror films and eat 'nacho mountain'....

I am so glad he came back in time for the next series of The Only Way is Essex as he loves it just as much as me. He is slowly turning into Joey Essex (he even wants a smart car now!)... Reem!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...