Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 7 August 2011

Crazy about Weddings

The other day I was in one of those lovely little gift shops looking for something to buy Rachel for her birthday, when I came across a lovely wedding planning book. I would have bought it, but it was £13 which was a little much for my budget. So whilst still in the shop I looked the book up on Amazon on my phone and saw that it was up for £1 preowned. I bought it, and later that night I also bought two others for under a fiver each.

Yesterday the packages arrived with my books and I am excited to read them all and increase my knowledge in wedding planning more. I am already loving some of the ideas for catering at weddings such as food stations from different countries.




I also received a lovely package from my friend Mel today- a retro style wedding planning file :) It is gorgeous and I am so excited to fill it up with all my cuttings and contacts! Thanks so much Mel!




If you are interested in wedding planning (or event planning in general), then take a look at my business blog Emma's Events here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...