Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 22 August 2011

All Moved In!

I have had a busy few days, but am pleased to say that as of Saturday night, I was all moved into the new flat and unpacked. I had hired a man with a van for the morning to get Cameron's bed, the settee, and my mattress across, but apart from that, and some help from my little brother, the flat was put together with an all female cast, girl power!

I relaxed in the evening with a glass of Rose and the X Factor, and Cameron slept in his new big boy bed for the entire night! I was very, very pleased as it was his first night away from me, having co-slept since he was a newborn. It was a big milestone for us both and I am really proud of him. He looks adorable in his bed!

I made a couple of small shopping trips on the Sunday for the last few bits I needed, including a new bedside lamp, as the one I bought broke as soon as I unpacked it. This is what the finished flat looks like:


Cameron's Little Room :)

Lounge

Lounge

Kitchen

My Room

My Room

My Room

Bathroom Cabinet (with a lot of fake tan!)


I spent the rest of Sunday having a lovely roast over my nan's, and then in the evening my mum kindly looked after Cameron for a few hours and I was able to relax a bit, wash my hair and make an effort with my makeup and nails etc and go out to dinner with one of my best friends, Sealy. We went to the carvery, and I had a second roast dinner (diet went out of the window!), and we shared a brownie sundae which was so yummy! We had a good catch up and it was nice to have a little rest from Cameron who is exhausting now he is so inquisitive and into EVERYTHING!



Today I sorted out my internet, and it is being connected this week so I should be back up and running with my blog and the changes I have planned very soon, yay! I went out with Sealy again, this time with Cameron and Sealy's cute sausage dog Winnie. We went for lunch at Harvester, and then for a lovely walk along the beach. It was such a nice day. I love living in Bournemouth!


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're all set up now :)
    Cameron looks so sweet in his grown up bed, hehe.
    Moving is definitely one of the most stressful things, I'm having to move this week, so I feel your pain!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are all moved and settled in now sweetie :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are all moved in and happy now hun :)
    I will get your pressies sent off this week for you!! You have done such an amazing job with decorating and it looks gorgeous :) I cannot get over how CUTE Cameron looks in his own bed, such a big boy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, it was stressful but am so pleased with it now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...