Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 25 August 2011

30 Day Celeb Challenge: Day 1 First Celebrity Obsession

I think my first real celebrity obsession has to have been The Spice Girls!



I was still pretty young when they first started out and I absolutely loved them! My brother who is only a year younger than me also loved them and we used to collect all of the fan books, stickers, CDs etc. I even had all of the Spice Girl barbie dolls when they came out. I always wanted to 'be' Baby Spice as I had the same name as her and thought she was the prettiest. I also loved Victoria Beckham though and I think she is responsible for my pout and inabilty to smile in photos to this day. I really wish I had been able to go to their reunuion at the O2, but I was too busy working at the time, boo!



Their music may have been a bit cheesey and also highly innapropriate lyric wise for children (I used to sing and dance along to Two Become One!!), but I am pleased to say that I grew up with girl power!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...