Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 31 July 2011

My St Moriz Miracle!!

I have been a St Moriz convert ever since somebody fabulous told me all about it on the More! magazine page many months ago. After establishing that no shops 'down south' sell the miracle tan, I have been resorting to buying the tan online, which is ok, though it is always a bit hit and miss whether the tan will arrive safely or not, and sometimes you end up paying delivery costs. So you can imagine my delight when I discovered one of the alien sounding stores I had heard my northern friends speak of, whilst on holiday!


B & M Bargains is basically just a cut price shop but I walked into it as if it were some sort of designer outlet. It was such a novelty to find the tan I love on the shelf that I am ashamed to say I bought four of them.... and a fake tan mitt whilst I was there.


The whole thing came to under £15 though! I love St Moriz!


2 comments:

  1. This made me giggle, alien store hehe!! We have quite a few near us and they do some of the best stuff that you can't hardly find anywhere :) great buy though hun :) fab value!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even look at any of the other things, I had my eye on the prize lol! Wish they had them near me! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...