Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 3 July 2011

My Plans for the Month

Can't believe it is already 3rd July!! So July is shaping up to be a pretty busy month for me. Sadly, unlike some other people's months I've seen, mine isn't too much fun stuff!

I am finally handing in my dissertation within the next three weeks so that will be a huge stress until it is all done and dusted. The relief after hand in will be amazing though! And I can finally stop boring you all about it and get on with some fun, interesting blogging!


 I will also be continuing to look for a flat this month, as my tenancy ends the middle of August. So far I have only been shown flats in the bad parts of town, so have not liked any of them! Stupid estate agents...


I am going to be treating myself to a haircut and highlights, and some treatments to coincide with the hand in of my work. I don't often have treatments done so it will be lovely to have a bit of a pamper and truly relax for a few hours.

On 23rd I will be going to the Lake District on holiday with my family and Cameron. Six hour car journey with a 10 month old will be..... interesting...


So that's my July. I return from holiday on 30th July and it will be action stations for the following two weeks until I move out! But by mid August, fingers crossed, I will be able to relax slightly! Here's hoping anyway....


What are your plans for July? Do you think this summer is flying by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...